Friday, August 15, 2008

Anenome!

I thought, with all this 'whiteness' and 'botanical' stuff happening in my blog, it would be good to finish off the week with something similar and yet completely different! Beautiful white Anenomes by Heath Nash for Artenica.

'Anemone is a malleable white lamp composed of connected four-wall cells. A protective metal sphere inside the lamp both isolates the bulb from the exterior and serves as the lamp’s core, turning it into an interactive piece that can be used on a variety of surfaces. Anemone infuses simple geometric forms with an unexpected fluidity, turning a conventionally static object into a playful, tactile experience'

WOW!

6 comments:

Estelle said...

Yes, that is wow.
So amazing how many new things are inventd and designed.
Have a blessed weekend!

Estelle said...

Looks like my typing just "inventd" a new word too (-:

zabrina said...

so intricate..different!
You have a great blog!!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, hope to see you again!
hugs,

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

wow! what a find :) these are so wonderful!

flowerpress said...

Always something interesting to see over here!
I am tagging you with a Tree of Happiness award, see my blog... come and play if you feel like it :-)

Estelle said...

Today I watched an insert on Dtv, and there was Heath. I knew you would like his work, and so I came to check, and here he is.
So cool that I am able to make connections (-: