Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Blue Poppies

I've finished another scarf pillow cover! I snapped it yesterday in the late afternoon light. [I like the way these covers look good from the top and sides too, because of no seams there - and the pattern continuing around!]
It had some good 'blue' company in the form of a check linen table cloth - a delightful scrolled thrifted vase and a beautiful pot stand, bought for me by my sister-in-law, from a street-side market when we popped over into Germany on our recent visit to Belgium.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job! I love that fabric and it works so well with that blanket. Nice blog!

Anairam said...

Beautiful cushion! I really like how you styled it too!

Heloise said...

I think your scarf pillows are going to fly they are beautiful - nice shots.

Estelle said...

Oh that is so beautiful. The pattern "feels" like it has a story to tell. Beautiful colours.
Love the way you always do a composition (-:

Jesse said...

It's beautiful!

Bronwyn said...

Very nice indeed....and the styling too:)I love the poppy design and colours.

eilandkind/islandchild said...

so beautiful, I never liked blue, but am getting convinced. :)

Anonymous said...

Your scarf cushions look great. Love the blue!

Unknown said...

That cushion is gorgeous, and the photos show it off so beautifully!
Thank you for the comment on my blog, too.