- Red Hot Pokers were blooming when we moved into our house 15 years ago. Our garden has changed so much in that time, but the same red hot pokers are still there!
- Red and white stripe fabric bought from the shop I told you about yesterday. Sadly I found out yesterday that the shop has closed.
- A red rose embroidered by my mom before she got married! It is part of a cushion cover in my home.
- Morning wake up!
- Wooden man with red fez and red umbrella
- Reflections of our garden on the boot of my red car [I told you I LIKED red!]
- Rose from a recent Vintage Rose Book buy.
- The red bricks of my home.
- An early Azalea. They usually bloom in spring, but a couple of eager souls are blooming in autumn!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Every Day is a Red Day
I love Red. It's exciting and comforting all at the same time! Yesterday I took a look at the redness I live with...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
What a Beautiful collage!
Such crisp, clear images.
I ♥ red too, including my cushion you made!
(Sorry about the shop closing - hard times!)
I like that cheery red umbrella. And I'm so jealous you have an illy machine! I want one someday :)
Wow ...this collage looks fabolous...and there I spot ...an ILLY addicted as well?!!...
so many great flowers in red. i always think that the ones in red and white smell the greatest. its probably just only in my imagination...
Lovely collage in reds! Vibrant!
"exciting and comforting all at the same time!" I'd never thought of it like that but it's exactly how I feel about red too.
Lovely mosaic and glimpse into you red world - beautiful!
Great variety of reds and textures! Red Hot Pokers are such funny, yet spectacular plants! How fun that you have a legacy from before.
Happy red day! I have always loved red too. I need a cheery red umbrella like that. It may help to be more cheerful on rainy days!
Wow,I like that Umbrella,too!Nice shots!!! :)
Post a Comment