A while ago, I was tagged by Beatnik Bazaar to tell you 10 things about myself that you did not know:
Well - here goes...1. As you can tell from this pertinent birthday gift from my daughter, not only do I drink coffee, but I do use hairspray! It helps to tame my willful hair.
2. I played badminton when I was still at school. I am not super sporty - but we used to have so much fun!
3. I was born in Pretoria at a maternity home called Moedersbond
4. I am an ENFP! That is my Myers Briggs profile! It means that I am extroverted, intuitive, feeling and perceiving! Basically I am a talkative sensitive ideas person!
5. I REALLY want a studio. It's on my wish list as it's getting to me - sharing my living space with my creative expression.
6. The book Hidden Art by Edith Schaeffer was a defining book in my life. I read it when I was in my early 20s and it was a revelation to me that when we are creative we express an aspect of God's nature as He is the Creator and we are made in his image!
7. I belong to a Business Ladies Group. We meet early every Thursday morning for brekkie and I love the support and encouragement we are to one another.
8. The older I get the more I love flowers
9. I had 2 pets in my childhood that I can remember - a budgie called Sparky and a cockatiel called Thomas. My dad was not a pet person and would not let us have much else!
10. A current project I am working on is to try and turn a jumper or crew neck jersey into a cardigan. If it works out well, I'll let you know.
Oh my word, how wonderful to read all of this about you!
That tray tells a atory!
Talkative person (-:
Think I should read the book!
Hope the jersey goes well!
Great tray, great to find out more about you and hope you had a great birthday!
Hope you had a great Birthday!Good luck with your new online shop!
Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog! It's always so nice to hear from you, even though I'm not always very good at saying so. xx
That's an awesome tray! Nice to find out all these little bits; I hope you get a studio soon - it does make such a difference.
A studio with a stunning view through a lovely big sunny window. You've just reminded me to count my blessings. I hope you get your dream studio soon. I so agree with your number 8.
cool stuff, I am an enfp too! I'm not a strong extravert but do get energized by others.
Thanks for sharing about yourself.
Post a Comment