Tuesday, September 18, 2007

And Even More ...

My Garden is keeping up with the Fun Orange theme that is happening here at the moment! It has provided me with some cheerful ways to use some more of my vintage finds! My collection of glass bottles are sporting some funky orange "botanical hair styles"!
And this lid-less dish, a recent addition to my large family of beautiful junk, made these Clivias feel right at home
This Strelitzia welcomes us home, hinting about the colour-thing that is happening inside!

3 comments:

Jesse said...

I love that photo of the glass bottles!

Denise Kiggan said...

Thanks Jesse. I am quite partial to them! They re all quite different, but they form a happy family!

sara said...

I love the photo of the glass bottles too, especially that they used a sugerbasin to put a flower in!