Thursday, October 11, 2007


Woza Moya - [an organisation involved in helping people who are affected by HIV Aids] make the most delightful goodies - including these bug cards! A very interesting place of hope, dignity and creativity.

They are just around the corner and I will be taking you back to visit again!


Estelle said...

I love the bugs.
When I was down in Kzn I bought some of their cards with bead flowers on, and I am SO selective as to who gets them.

On "Pasella" last night I saw some Joyous bracelets and thought of you. For every 2 bracelets (each in 9 colours, respresenting fruits of the Spirit) they sell, they give one bracelet to a woman who is ill or in prison - tried to find a link to send you - unsuccessful - will keep trying.

Estelle said...

Ah, Pasella's website is very detailed. YAY. Details (in Afrikaans) re the caring&passing-on bracelets.

Think you'll like the Tea Party ideas too.

Freshly Found said...

Thanks for the link. Looks lovely and interesting!

de vliegende koe said...

Hello Denise, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind comment. I couldn’t reply because of the noreply-comment blogger thing, but this will do too! I love the amazing bug cards! Thanks for sharing so much African Beauty!