Thursday, January 10, 2008

NEWS!!! and Some More Vintage Tags...

Following on from yesterday's Tag post, today I am going to share 3 more "Re-Cycled Design" destinations on the web and also make an announcement! Tarrraaa.....
My own Freshly Found etsy shop is finally up and running and so I have to say that it is a favourite of mine!!!

This Paisley Print Cushion is one of the items I have listed. In it's former life it was a Gentleman's Scarf - now it is 2 cushions! The colours are muted, yet vibrant and I am happy to think that this scarf can go out again! If not on the town - at least on someone's sofa!!

I am very taken with Boris Bally's Transit chairs , made from re-used traffic signs!
Mariella Di Gregorio makes beautiful jewellery from pieces of porcelain. Now who would have thought!?
I am not going to tag 7 people this time. Instead I invite anyone out there to share 7 of their favourite places to visit on the web!

4 comments:

Jesse said...

Congratulations! Your shop looks great! I hope you have oodles of sales!

Estelle said...

The "gentleman's scarf" is beautiful. It had me smiling - dunno when last I saw one.

Favourite places on the 'net? Freshly Found for sure, but other than that I just Google whatever it is that I have questions about. Oh, and I check Facebook just to see what others are up to.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! How exciting. I LOVE the paisly print cushion.

janine de waal said...

Congratulations!!! This is going to be SO exciting!!! and all the best for a fantastic creative 2008!