Tuesday, September 09, 2008

New Series

Thanks To Jesse of Jezzeblog for commenting on my Elle Deco Guest Post yesterday and telling me about the work of Laura Cahill featured on Dezeen Design Magazine. This lampstand is made from recycled books and I just love her "Heavy Read" chair! Pop over to see her beautiful book vases which can hold water too!

I have just finished a series of 4 hand stitched cushion covers [with more to come!] I was looking forward to showing them to you today, but my pics really did not do them justice. So if the light is good today, I will snap them again and show them to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Estelle said...

Looking forward to your new cushion covers!
The book vase is just amazing. Is there anything that cannot be done with old books? Simply amazing what you creative people can imagine and do.

please sir said...

Interesting creations - can't wait to see your new pillows!