Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crochet Goals

Inspired by the Granny Square Cushion in this shop, I tucked into some balls of wool I have at home! I am enjoying making 2 cushion covers and here is a sneak preview!
But I have been setting some new crocheting goals after visiting the fab Eclectic Gipsyland [via Hidden in France]. I am so keen to try out some more flowershapes.... And maybe oneday I will produce something as beautiful as this! Visit Eclectic Gipsyland's flickr for massive inspiration!

9 comments:

corine said...

I agree, she is dazzling.

Estelle said...

I like your colour combinations. I can just SEE the flowers you will create (-:

Dizzy said...

I also love making granny squares! You can use such beautiful colour combos. I am busy making a blanket at the moment. The only problem is you start to use up scraps and then run out of wool and have to buy more, then you have more scraps so you start another blanket.......

Heloise said...

Those little flowers are like little jewels and the throw - well, gorgeous! Hope things are slowly righting themselves.

Anairam said...

This is amazing! I'm adding crochet flowers to my Fabric/Wool Project List!

kendalee said...

I don't crochet at all but am suddenly inspired to take it up just so that I can make something like that gorgeous blanket! Look forward to seeing your cushion covers... :)

kat said...

Lovely. Will enjoy seeing your finished products after this inspiration!

Di Overton said...

That throw is divine.

eilandkind/islandchild said...

Wow, that blanket with the flowers IS beautiful.