Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trevor Dixon

Inspiring Pics from Photographer Trevor Dixon via Desire to Inspire. I love the crochet covered pillows!I particularly enjoyed his Still Life and Product Shots in his portfolio. Ordinary buttons made interesting... ...See you if you can find the Red Berries in the Red Shoes shot and the Polka Dot Tea Set! A talented man.

PS! I am progressing with the Blanket and have started to stitch some of the Grannny Hexagons together. Still a LONG way to go, but I am loving it!

6 comments:

Estelle said...

The pics are so fresh!!!
Maybe I should take my buttons out of the cupboard - but then they need to be dusted from time to time, and I am not good with that!
The blankie looks great.

kendalee said...

Beautiful!

And isn't the blanket coming along well? I'm impressed! It's lovely.

eilandkind/islandchild said...

The yellow and white in that top photo is so very beautiful.

Estelle said...

Not sure if you've posted yet today - not showing on my system. Have a happy day, hope it's not too hectic.

Unknown said...

What I would give for a brick wall in my house. Love it.

TIG said...

Love Trevor Dixon's work as well, especially the happy first image. Your blanket is coming along beautifully!