- Red Hot Pokers were blooming when we moved into our house 15 years ago. Our garden has changed so much in that time, but the same red hot pokers are still there!
- Red and white stripe fabric bought from the shop I told you about yesterday. Sadly I found out yesterday that the shop has closed.
- A red rose embroidered by my mom before she got married! It is part of a cushion cover in my home.
- Morning wake up!
- Wooden man with red fez and red umbrella
- Reflections of our garden on the boot of my red car [I told you I LIKED red!]
- Rose from a recent Vintage Rose Book buy.
- The red bricks of my home.
- An early Azalea. They usually bloom in spring, but a couple of eager souls are blooming in autumn!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Every Day is a Red Day
I love Red. It's exciting and comforting all at the same time! Yesterday I took a look at the redness I live with...
at 10:48 am