Thursday, August 06, 2009

Ladies Who Lunch...

Spiga d'Oro is one of those Durban establishments that you just have to go to! I guess every town has one of them! You haven't really been to Durbs, unless you've been to Spigas! My daughters and I just did that and we enjoyed the pasta and the buzz!Flowers on the tables, petals on the floor, people inside and out! I just want to let you know, that visiting blogs and posting on my blog is going to be lighter than usual. I am not going anywhere, but I am now the proud owner of a gorgeous website and I am spending time learning to navigate my way around, load pictures and products, etc!

9 comments:

Estelle said...

What a gorgeous post! I love the pics that are semi-anonymous. Such Lovely Ladies!!!
You, me, Spiga ... I look forward to One Day (-:

Anairam said...

It looks like a marvellous place - I like how the guy in the background is eating with focus - pasta is serious business!
Looking forward to seeing the new website! When, when, when????

Di Overton said...

I would have sent this on an email but can't find an address for you.
Hi
Just asking a little favour. Could you please make a comment on my blog today on 3 new ranges of Ghost Furniture that I am adding to my site. I am doing a little bit of research before launching these items and thought my blogging friends would be the ideal people to ask. Thanks in advance and please be frank, I won't be hurt, honest!
Di

Wildflower Studio (Michelle Dransart) said...

Sounds so fun! Love the petals on the floor!
PS congrats on the website! Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the website-wrangling. Exciting times - looking forward to the site's launch!

flowerpress said...

Give us some warning of your website launch so we can be there to help celebrate! Looking good so far :-)

kendalee said...

This looks like a great place to lunch! I love the flowers on the floor... And your daughters' lovely smiles!

Very exciting news about the website - hope you are having fun gettign it all together and I look forward to raising a glass of cyberbubbly in honour of it launching!

Down Pillow said...

Looks like a really great place to hang out - and the food looks yummy, too :)

jobsjobsjobs said...

That’s a very delicious lunch! And just want to say congratulations for owning a new site