Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Freshly Found Applique

I LOVE surprises - and on Sunday I was completely surprised with this delightful gift from my friend Sue Lichter.  She made this hand towel in commemoration of the recent launch of the Freshly Found Online Boutique!
 
Sue is truly one of the most talented and prolific creative crafters I have ever met.  At the moment she is doing a lot of machine embroidery work and has been doing some amazing work on paper!

Visit her blog here to get a hint of some of her creativity.  Her work is also for sale at Marcella Mia!  ...Thanks so much Sue!

7 comments:

Estelle said...

My goodness, that is beautiful. You people are quite amazing. What strikes me every time is the absolute attention to detail, and that everything is so well-made and well rounded off, and neat and tidy and professional.

dinkum design said...

Such a sweet idea. I'm now a follower of her blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jesse said...

That's lovely!

Monika said...

What a lovely gift! Very creative!

kat said...

What a lovely gift! Will stop by those links and check out more of her work.

down comforter said...

Sooo sweet!!!! Ilove the adorable bird motif :)