Saturday, June 11, 2011

Yarn Bombing

Today is International Yarn Bombing Day.   People all over the world will be decorating trees, lampposts, bus stops, etc with their hand-made yarn pieces of work.  I wish I had prepared something for the trees in our avenue. 
Instead I will show you the prototype of a laptop cover which is busy being produced for Freshly Found at the moment.
 
So my contribution is to yarnbomb a Mac! See Jesse's contribution to the day here.
The covers will be on sale soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my God, now I know why I've been seeing knitted covers for trees, lamp posts and other things arund the city for weeks here! It was a mystery to me and now you solved it, thanks :D

Odete said...

What a beautiful idea. I am sure it will be a HIT. Well done. You never cease to amaze me.

Kristi Kyle said...

I love this!!! Probably the most "me" laptop cover I have seen!

Sam said...

This is so inventive