Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Fab Finds!

I popped into the local charity shop yesterday and just had to buy these large bone-handled chopping knives. I love the patina of time and wonder what they chopped and sliced. They certainly were well used. 
And I could not resist a whole batch of vintage wooden handled latch hooks and tracing wheels, as well as these 2 beautiful white vintage jugs - all in all a very pleasing haul! 
I'll be at Freshly Found's retail space at The Caboodle today.  Would love to see you if you are nearby!


Estelle said...

Reminds me of the Platters song
"♪ ♫ Only you-oo-oo-oo ♫"!
As a child I used to love playing with Mom's tracing wheel - such an ingenious little tool.
Fond memories of cutlery from my childhood too.

Vivi x said...

wow x these are great finds!!! xx


Freshly Found said...

I have a whole lot of tracing wheels to play with now!

Lauren said...

Oooh, I must swing by the Caboodle soon!

JP.Brouard said...

Argh! Have to visit soon. So keen to see your space!