Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Fab Finds!

I popped into the local charity shop yesterday and just had to buy these large bone-handled chopping knives. I love the patina of time and wonder what they chopped and sliced. They certainly were well used. 
And I could not resist a whole batch of vintage wooden handled latch hooks and tracing wheels, as well as these 2 beautiful white vintage jugs - all in all a very pleasing haul! 
I'll be at Freshly Found's retail space at The Caboodle today.  Would love to see you if you are nearby!

5 comments:

Estelle said...

Reminds me of the Platters song
"♪ ♫ Only you-oo-oo-oo ♫"!
As a child I used to love playing with Mom's tracing wheel - such an ingenious little tool.
Fond memories of cutlery from my childhood too.

Vivi said...

wow x these are great finds!!! xx

vivI.Iviv
www.lovexevol.blogspot.com

Denise Kiggan said...

I have a whole lot of tracing wheels to play with now!

Lauren Setterberg said...

Oooh, I must swing by the Caboodle soon!

JP.Brouard said...

Argh! Have to visit soon. So keen to see your space!