Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Milestone.

My daughter's 21st on Saturday went so well! It was an awesome celebration. Unfortunately I didn't take as many pics of the decor as I would have liked, but these will give you an idea. 
Blackboard signs made from black paper and wooden frames:
The evening was held at Bellevue Cafe.  The service was excellent and the food was amazing. I can really highly recommend them for special functions.This pic was taken as we were setting up in the late afternoon:
The guests had so much fun with the props - picture frames, hats and umbrellas.  I am glad my son captured the paper packet lanterns too!
The theme was floral vintage and we used paper flowers, lace, heart confetti, doilys cast in plaster of paris, vintage silver, etc to help set the the theme. 
 Well done Christy on a stunning evening.

1 comment:

Estelle said...

Looks like so much fun. The table decorations are stunning.