Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Christmas Stuff in October

I know it's really soon to be talking about Christmas in early October, but I am keen to tell you about what's been happening here at Freshly Found.
A few weeks ago, I had the privilege of visiting Focus on iThemba - an amazing place of hope.  Focus on iThemba provide quality foster care homes for vulnerable children and a school of excellence for the greater community. They donated some vintage books to me, which they were not able to use.  These books were cut and folded into the initial Bibliogami Trees.  Sandile Sithole helped in designing a wire frame for the tree and I am quite delighted with the outcome.
R100 from the sale of every tree will be donated to Focus on iThemba
The tree can stand as is or be decorated in different ways.  I plan to show you some of these ideas closer to Christmas time!
They are available online here or you can see them at The Caboodle - 106 Bulwer Road, Glenwood, or at the i♥market in November and December. Limited number of trees available.

No comments: