A Spring update of Freshly Found happenings:
- This weekend: So excited to be part of the i love pop up shop at the Galleria in Amamzintoti. Organised by Gen Motley and together with delightful Durban Creatives - Let's hope it's the first of many!
- Impromptu book paper decor for my studio window. Some of my greatest ideas come about when I'm supposed to be doing something else - like getting ready for the i♥market! Thanks to those of you who braved the hectic weather to be there♥
Other quick pics:
- Mosbolletjies from our local Woolies bakery have become a family favourite.
- We have very very tall mystery tree in our garden that drops these beautiful pink blooms each spring:
- Beautiful bright pink roses from a friend and
- palm-fold serviettes for guests.
Delightful vintage finds
- bag FULL of delicate crochet lace and
- gorgeous botanical print book