Monday, October 22, 2012

Paper, Petals, Polka Dice and Trophy

I have been focusing largely on paper art and craft lately  There are some gorgeous goodies in production at the moment.  I am loving the challenge of seeing just how much can be done, with vintage book paper in particular.
These petals were from the end of a beautiful bunch of roses.  I decided to fill this paper mache bowl with them.  On the table next to them are a delicate set of paper die! Quite a lot of fun to make!

Last week I received an enquiry about a paper buck and it's been fun doing this book-art prototype.
Have a lovely week!

5 comments:

Handmade in Israel said...

Oh wow! The buck is fantastic!

Heloise said...

I just love it!! Wow.

Denise Kiggan said...

Thanks Girls!

Anonymous said...

Plural of die = dice.

Denise Kiggan said...

Thanks Anonymous spell-checker! I have corrected the heading, and learnt something too♥