Friday, July 12, 2013

Bushveld Design Patchwork

The last of the Klaserie Trilogy of posts.  You may be wondering if we saw any game while we were in this reserve.  The answer is Yes - we had some amazing sightings. 
But I left my husband to take those pics, while I focused on the elements and principles of design of nature! So much caught my eye, and I am sharing some of what me happy here.

Visual movement, lines of a gnarled tree trunk, dancing aloes with whispy ended leaves, textured dried moss and knobbly waxy leaves, surprises of colour, contrast, rhythm of many grass seeds and bright petals, statuesque form and more. 
There is no better designer than nature 

Alexander McQueen 

If God had wanted to be a big secret, He would not have created babbling brooks and whispering pines.  

Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.

Frank Lloyd Wright

 
 


No comments: