Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Gifts of Imperfection

Brené Brown is a social researcher and has been much admired in our home for a while.  Since watching her TED talks on The Power of Vulnerability and Listening to Shame a few years ago, she has been a favourite.  

When I heard that she was doing an eCourse on The Gifts of Imperfection, I pretty-much knew I would have to sign up.  
The course started on Sunday and I have enjoyed the first few days immensely.  It is not necessary to be artistic, although I have decided to use the opportunity to stretch myself in that area.
Late registrations will still be taken up until tomorrow, so if you like to join in its not too late. Watch out for some of my imperfect-but-that's-ok updates on Instagram

1 comment:

Heloise said...

I'm going to be following this - it looks right up my ally - Happy Imperfect New Year by the way :)