The last in a 3-part series of bleaching experiments. This t-shirt was treated in the same way as the previous experiment, but had quite a different result. It reminded me of the Japanese technique of Shibori dyeing.
I started with a dark brown t-shirt which had bleach stains. That meant I either needed to throw it away or try to redeem it. I concertina folded both the body of the shirt and the sleeves, and tied them up with thick string.
See the previous experiment for more details of the techniques I used - How I did the folding and the bleaching.
- Boutonniere available online at Freshly Found Store.