Sunday, April 05, 2015

Turned Wood, Painted Eggs and Easter Songs

I have a sweet fledgling vintage wooden egg cup collection and Easter seemed like a good time to fill them .  I  was inspired by these beauties -  gradient painted eggs  from the Annie Sloane inspirational post for EasterOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I am enjoying this collection of cups.  Does anyone actually use wooden egg cups? I guess they are a lovely way to express woodworking design and skills.

The visually soothing repetiton of similar elements in this set along with vibrant variation from different grains, shades and shapes make my heart sing!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAThis Easter weekend has seen my heart singing along with music that is meaningful to me:
Forever
This is Amazing Grace

And if this celebration is relevant to you too , I'd like to wish you the Happiest of Easters!

No comments: