Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More Folded Books and Pages!

A while ago, I showed you how I was inspired by Matthew Mead's book folding. Well there's a whole lot more inspiration out there now. In the last few days I have come across...

This amazing stuff from Anthropolgie via Aesthetic Outburst via Apartment Therapy

These folded pigs on Jezzeblog by Rikus Ferreira from his show Varkore in die Skemer
And this Picture holder by Sweet Paul
PS Look what Anairam of Fra(a)iing has just just done too!

10 comments:

Anairam said...

Oh, I am in heaven! (And off to the second-hand bookshop ...) Those piggies! And the mobiles! I can see another project coming up for the weekend ...

Estelle said...

So amazing.
It reminds me of one of Oprah's shows last week. A group of 12 young "O ambassadors" went to Kenya to build a school. They visited some homes - one girl had newspapers stuck all over the walls, and had also cut up a book and then she strung the pages aacross the room - it looked like lanterns.

Jesse said...

The picture holder is a lovely idea!

Heather Moore said...

What beautiful finds!

please sir said...

Wow wow wow - these are amazing! I love the photo holder idea - so inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Hi
I just gave your blog an award, check it out.

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

wow, wow, wow!!!

Heloise said...

and again wow - love the picture holder

Unknown said...

Lovely post with wonderful finds! Loved it!

Wendren said...

These are fantastic! I especially love the folded pigs. :)