Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Make it your own, Stay with it, Interact, Have fun!

Jesse of Jezzeblog has just received a 'Be The Blog' award from Paperiaarre. Mark of MeAndMyDrum created this award for bloggers who "make it their own, stay with it, are interactive with their readers, and just plain have fun." I have always loved Jezzeblog. Jesse has a creative, talented and sharing heart and makes us all feel like we could also do what she does!
When I started my blog, her frequent comments were like gold to me [and still are] She is well deserving of this award.

So I was Deliciously Delighted when she passed this award on to me. Thanks Jesse. It made my day!

And I am going to pass it on to someone whose blog I have really grown to love - even though I am not a serious gardener! Heloise of My Imperfect Garden is a talented and humorous lady and I just love her perspective on life...

her photographs and her art!

6 comments:

Estelle said...

Such good news all round.
Since you mentioned "My Imperfect Garden", I have also delighted in her humour and observation.

dutchcomfort said...

Thanks for sharing a wonderful blog like My Imperfect garden! I love to wander around blogs, whether it’s about design, photos, gardens, knitting, sewing, quilting, everyday life.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award and thanks for passing it on to Heloise!

Heloise said...

Gosh! and thank you Denise. I'm totally overwhelmed by both the comments and the award.(Big Blush)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I completely agree, your blog is lots of fun. By the way, I really enjoyed your "chair" posts. I collect random chairs...I always find one more I need.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You really deserve it - I love yr blog!!!