Thursday, December 13, 2007

Delectable Designs

Do you remeber the fun we had a while back with Katja Gruijter's Patterned Bun and Heloise's Patterned Pita? I tried my hand at printing a pattern on food too - but the results were not worthy of publishing - unfortunately.
I am delighted to see that help is at hand for those of us who need it! Scrapcooking have a baking paper with the pattern printed onto it in edible ink.
By placing the slightly dampened biscuits onto the baking paper - they turn out beautifully patterned when they are baked!

5 comments:

janine de waal said...

this is truly decadent! I think I need to try this for Xmas!!!

Estelle said...

You have far more energy than I do!
I just ordered some Lebkuchen packages from a friend who is selling them on behalf of a financially-strapped family.
Handmade and homemade - but not my hand and not my home (-:

Bronwyn said...

Wow! that's brilliant. Who would have thought....

Heloise said...

Hullo there - that definitely needs closer inspection!

Leigh said...

Wow, what a great idea!