Monday, December 24, 2007

Here is Hoping....

Here are some things I would not mind opening tonight...
1. I love Tara Murray's Doiley Chair. [via The Style Files] I like old + dowdy + inspiration = Exciting!
2. Anything from Aurelie Mathigot. [via Bloesem]. She can cover anything in crochet work and make it stylish and surprising!

3. Jesse's amazing red protea print - I just have to make some cushion covers from this!

4. A Coptic Bound Notebook from Paperiaarre

5. And there are a few more things I might add by tonight......

3 comments:

Estelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Estelle said...

(Previous msg deleted re typos!)

Well, I am sure that over the years your family has picked up on your style. Hopefully they also check your blog and have some good ideas for treasures for you.

Have an awesomely blessed Christmas!!!

Jesse said...

I'm flattered to be in such good company :)