Saturday, December 22, 2007

I've been Tagged!!

Carolina Eclectic has tagged me! I have to tell you 7 random things about myself...

1. I make our own muesli - based on a recipe given to me by my mom-in-law
2. I was born in Pretoria, South Africa, in a hospital called: "Die Moedersbond"!
3. My favourite local coffee shop - "Sprigs" - closes from the 24th Dec until the 15th Jan! Serious withdrawal!
4. I was 14 years old when I met my husband and we married when I was 20!
5. My husband and I are very interested in personality types. We have taught a "Gifting Course" for years. We love to see the "lights switch on" as people understand why they are the way they are. Here I am with a group of young moms who recently did the course...
6. I don't like cooking! Although I trained as a Home Economist - my passion for cooking has passed - that season has moved on. Being the mother in a family of 5, though, I still have to do it a lot!

7. I walk 7kms - 3 times a week - from 5.15am to 6.15am and have done so for about 10 years! I don't like swimming. We have a pool in our front garden and even in the peak of a tropical Durban Summer, I don't feel inclined to get in!

I am going to tag... Debi Van Zyl, Pozzynet, Miko Design, Laissefaire.

Here are the rules - Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and or weird things about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty awesome meme!!! I love reading memes because they give you insight into personalities. I was tagged a couple of weeks ago and I loved it :-)

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Just wanted to let you know the announcement is up.

Estelle said...

Born in Pretoria?!? Now some things are a bit clearer (-:
Kidding!

Sprigs withdrawal sets in.

By the way, Daniel and a friend are here for the weekend, and they couldn't belive that a real person made my PIF cushion. I think for them - everything comes from a "factory".
Lovely

Estelle said...

Oh ja, I love the gifting course idea.
I did some personality profiles at one stage and it really helped me to know why I had been unhappy in certain jobs - e.g. (as can be seen by my lengthy replies) I am a verbal-linguistic person - so my stint at a TV company was dreadful - trying to think visually was plain hard!!! It's also helped me to explain to the people at the Deaf TV (DTV) station why some of the programming does not make sense to me - I simply just do need words!!!