1. I make our own muesli - based on a recipe given to me by my mom-in-law
2. I was born in Pretoria, South Africa, in a hospital called: "Die Moedersbond"!
3. My favourite local coffee shop - "Sprigs" - closes from the 24th Dec until the 15th Jan! Serious withdrawal!
4. I was 14 years old when I met my husband and we married when I was 20!
5. My husband and I are very interested in personality types. We have taught a "Gifting Course" for years. We love to see the "lights switch on" as people understand why they are the way they are. Here I am with a group of young moms who recently did the course...
6. I don't like cooking! Although I trained as a Home Economist - my passion for cooking has passed - that season has moved on. Being the mother in a family of 5, though, I still have to do it a lot!
7. I walk 7kms - 3 times a week - from 5.15am to 6.15am and have done so for about 10 years! I don't like swimming. We have a pool in our front garden and even in the peak of a tropical Durban Summer, I don't feel inclined to get in!
Here are the rules - Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and or weird things about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.