Friday, December 28, 2007

A Real Work of Art!

My last post of the year is going to feature one of my favourite works of art...

A recent Americano [Lungo] which I enjoyed at Mark Gold in Durban! Besides designing stunning jewellery, they really know how to make an excellent cup of coffee!

My daughter reckons that their hot chocolate is pretty legendary too.

We sipped these delights, cooled by a complimentary fine spray which helped to take off the edge of the intense Durban heat!
We will see the New Year in at Ballito - and I will be back in early January. All the Best for 2008!

3 comments:

Estelle said...

Oh, you are just the best ... before the picture loaded, I was expecting a conventional work of art ... one would think I had learnt by now!

I had to google "lungo" (-:

Have a wonderful time - although I will of course be going through withdrawal symptoms here!
ENJOY!!

Heather Moore said...

Have a great holiday and see you next year.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a happy new year! I have enjoyed reading your blog, and getting to know you. I also enjoyed reading the "Seven Things about You".