Thursday, September 11, 2008

More Side Tables!

I am pleased to say that I have seen two copies of the Magazine Side Table that I wrote about last Friday.
Anairam of Fra[a]ing made this lovely version along with some other pretty paper projects the other day: If your Spanish is good [or you use Google Translate], you can read about how Immanualidades made this version!
Thanks to you both for the mention and the even bigger compliment of actually trying it out!
I'd love to hear from anyone else who has given it a go!

2 comments:

Estelle said...

Yes, it is indeed a compliment that people are reading your blog and learning from your wonderful tutorials.
One day I will ... well, I will start by buying magazines (-:

Anairam said...

Oh, I am so chuffed that my version made it on your blog! (I have still not got the right top for mine, I have since replaced the red plate with the lid of a biscuit tin, which is slightly tarnished, I think it looks cool, but others may disagree!)