Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Handmade Card!

Parusha, I just want to tell you - It worked! I was so intrigued when the post arrived on Monday! An envelope with a British stamp!? 'It's not my birthday' I thought. Then I remembered! Parusha Lewis of Lewidoo Fancies offered to send a handmade card to me and this was it! What a delight!I love the gorgeous hand drawing on the front and the lovely label on the back. What made it even more special for me, was that although Parusha lives in London now, she was born in Durban and lived here for the first few years of her life!Thanks Parusha. I hope to return the favour!

4 comments:

Estelle said...

Oh that is a lovely card. In this electronic era it is SO nice to receive a real, tangible card!

Elv Freiheit said...

oh yay!! You've made my day! I'm so glad it arrived and that you enjoyed the card. It's so cool to meet people through blogging and realise you had more in common than you thought…

Anairam said...

What a lovely card! Handmade is Best!

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Denise,
I've been following your blog for a bit since I'm tryin to be more crafty :) My husband and I recently started a small area rug business and have created a website with a large variety. We are trying to get the business going, and were wondering if you would be willing to put a link on your home page to our site from yours. Our site is called www.arearugbug.com. It is still in the process of being completed but will soon be done. You can put the link anywhere you feel that it would not distract from your own information. If this is something you’re interested in you can email me at taraivers@gmail.com I would be glad to send you a complimentary area rug as gratitude.
Thanks, Tara