You will need:
1 beautiful vintage cotton knit cardigan
1 red and white stripe print
1 feather inner
1. Cut a piece from the back and the front of the cardigan out to the size of the feather inner. Stitch together.
2. Make up a cushion cover from the red stripe print.
3. Dye the print cover in some tea, so that it more closely matches the cream sweater.
4. Stitch the buttons on in a pleasing way.
5. Assemble the outfit!
6. Snuggle up and enjoy the fact that some of those odd buttons you've been hanging on to for years finally have a use!