Thursday, September 24, 2009

Countdown and Thank Yous!

Things are really buzzing here in preparation. I do hope that you will join me in celebrating the launch of Freshly Found Online Boutique tomorrow. The baking is just about finished. The Pardoemskoek squares are decorated:We've been experimenting with some table layouts, and lots of my quirky vintage dishes have been scrubbed and cleaned - ready for use! Heavy rain is forecast for tomorrow, so here's I hoping we'll be able to take some good pictures!

I want to take this opportunity to thank these lovely people for recent mentions of Freshly Found on their websites - Babazeka, Siblingmine and Life in Balance!

4 comments:

Estelle said...

I keep using the word "exciting", and today I use it again. It's so exciting to see your passion and talent coming together in a big plan.
The kerplunk cake is so delicately decorated!
Love that pink boot/ee (-:
Remember that in Africa, rain is a sign of blessing ♥

Anairam said...

Oh yay!! I will be virtually joining your party - and hope to have an electronic byte (hahahaha - I hope you appreciate my wit) out of that pardoems cake. Can't wait to see the shop!

And So I Whisper said...

How wonderful! Can't wait until tomorrow! Congrats!!! Wish I could try that wonderful cake.

Down Pillow said...

Congratulations on your new endeavor!!!