A while ago, I was tagged by Beatnik Bazaar to tell you 10 things about myself that you did not know:
Well - here goes...1. As you can tell from this pertinent birthday gift from my daughter, not only do I drink coffee, but I do use hairspray! It helps to tame my willful hair.
2. I played badminton when I was still at school. I am not super sporty - but we used to have so much fun!
3. I was born in Pretoria at a maternity home called Moedersbond
4. I am an ENFP! That is my Myers Briggs profile! It means that I am extroverted, intuitive, feeling and perceiving! Basically I am a talkative sensitive ideas person!
5. I REALLY want a studio. It's on my wish list as it's getting to me - sharing my living space with my creative expression.
6. The book Hidden Art by Edith Schaeffer was a defining book in my life. I read it when I was in my early 20s and it was a revelation to me that when we are creative we express an aspect of God's nature as He is the Creator and we are made in his image!
7. I belong to a Business Ladies Group. We meet early every Thursday morning for brekkie and I love the support and encouragement we are to one another.
8. The older I get the more I love flowers
9. I had 2 pets in my childhood that I can remember - a budgie called Sparky and a cockatiel called Thomas. My dad was not a pet person and would not let us have much else!
10. A current project I am working on is to try and turn a jumper or crew neck jersey into a cardigan. If it works out well, I'll let you know.