Friday, August 06, 2010

To Market, to Market...

Freshly Found will be at the i♥market tomorrow again.
Freshly finished is this found vintage vase.  It's covered in crocheted string.  I love it's linen/ ceramic feel!
On the brighter side is this retro red vintage pyrex mixing bowl.  The Cartwheel crochet pattern allows plenty of space for  the red to shine through.
I am going to be at a wedding tomorrow, but please go and say hi to Christy and Callie who will be manning the stall for me!
Do remember that the market is back home again at the DLI hall

4 comments:

Estelle said...

Oh, I like the cartwheel - the name and the pattern.
Hope you enjoy the wedding and that your co-creators have a fun day too.

Anairam said...

Would love your market to travel to CT!

Jesse said...

Gorgeous vase!

Unknown said...

I love how the red bowl is peeking out under the crochet cover! :)