Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Patterned Pita!

I have been enjoying Heloise Bottomley's new Blog! She is a talented designer, stylist and illustrator with a passion for Creative Gardening. I was particularly delighted, when I read her post on Monday! As some of you may know, it really was a big deal for us South Africans to be in the Rugby World Cup Final. The fact that we won was cause for huge celebration here. Well Heloise was inspired by the post I did on Katja Gruijter's food design work and she prepared a delightful meal with our Rugby Team's logo stencilled on top.


Well Done Heloise! I am sure your guests were delighted!

3 comments:

Heloise said...

Thanks Denise ~ I'm delighted to be in such auspicious company.

Alyssa Thomas said...

Hah, great idea!

Unknown said...

This is super cool! What did you use for ink, and was the pita edible? How did you apply the stencil?